RE: Kill-A-Watt Resurrecting

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Terry,

Perhaps you could reverse engineer the entire device and post some
schematics so that all of us here on the group and bang our heads together
and come up with some sweet modifications.  I no longer have the few i had
and blew up (since I sent them back for refund), so I can't help you there.

Regarding calibration, how are they measuring current?  If it is a current
sense resistor, you can simply replace that resistor with a different value,
or if a small current donut, add more turns to the donut.

The Captain