Re: Plugs and Sockets Was: Re: House Circuits

Original poster: "David Speck by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-davidspeckmd-dot-org>

Chris,
Heavy duty sockets for electric ovens that carry 50A at 220 volts, as well
as replacement cord sets with matching plugs are readily available at most
electrical supply houses.

A search on eBay for 'Twist lock" also turns up 50 amp connectors, probably
better suited to repeated connect/disconnect cycles.

Dave