Re: A triggered-s.g. 1-turn primary

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

While i see where your going with this principle, I would like to see a
magnetic profile while in action.
  i just don't see a strong  coupling to the secondary with this unit?
Marc

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/tspk13s2.pdf>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/tspk13s2.pdf.