Re: Fixing a Broken Plasma Ball

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Un fortunately, neither of these methods will work.  If you fill an empty
glass globe with a gas such as neon or blended gases, ie, neon, xenon, etc,
the globe will only work for about a month.

The globe must be electrically bombarded before filling and also be baked in
a large oven to just 300 degrees below the melting point of the glass.  This
removes all the residual molecules from the glass wall.  Failure to do this
step and your HV hits the glass walls releasing the residual molecules and
all you end up with is a glowing, fuzzy ball after a few months.

If you need to have the process done correctly RRC can do it for you.
Contact us off list.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.