Re: MOT Powered SSTC - First Tests Successful!!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

The FETs (as well as some other components) heatsink did heat up.  It will
definitely need to be either fan cooled (currently) or even attached to a
liquid cooled cold plate for high current
running.  My current heatsink is pretty huge.  Its about 12" x 6" x 4" high
aluminum heatsink with fins.  The FETs are bolted directly to this.

There are some big errors in my schematic (in my rush, I posted an old
schematic revision).  I'll update soon.

Dan