terry filter on small coil ?

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

finally puting together small tabletop coil for "the contest."  don't
expect to win by any means, but I want to have a coil that I'm not
concerned what is connected on the same ac line.

while testing the small coil, i actually had some stuff affected by it.
perhaps rfi but i was concerned about hf getting into the wall current.

would adding a terry filter and using the house ground be okay?
If i understand correctly, the filter should flatten the rf substantially.
therefore it would be okay to dump that to house ground.
i would still connect the secondary "ground" to the nst hot since its a
small coil.

coil specs now:
sec: 3.5" x 13" x 30awg
cap: 27.5nf
nst: 4kv / 51ma
pri: prob consisting of flat or conical shape w/ 14awg solid 1/8"
     spacing, no idea of turn count (didn't do the calc yet)

larry d.