Re: Why does my ammeter jump around when running my tesla coil?

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > When i run my tesla coil (currently running on 1
 > 12/60 nst), i notice that
 > the ammeter that is connected to the nst jumps from
 > 10-13 amps the whole
 > time i run it. It never stayes at one place for more
 > than 1 second, why
 > does it do this?
---
Ever heard of electromagnetic force action-reaction?
Something in / near ammeter creates magnetic field
strong  enough to develop  forces and torques
responsible for the effect.

cheers,
Boris

_