RE: Magnet wire sources

Original poster: "Dwight Harm by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dwighth-at-traxsoft-dot-com>

Mouser (www.mouser-dot-com) carries 1-lb & 8-lb spools ranging from 16-28 awg.
I don't know what "build" this is, they annotate it as "Heavy NYSOL 130*C",
insulation is polyurethane with polyimide overcoat.  Catalog page is at
http://www.mouser-dot-com//index.cfm?handler=fra_pdfset&pdffile=404