Geek MMC

Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hello,

This is mostly for Chris, but I was thinking that there may be others out
there on the List with the same question:

Does the Geek Group accept payment methods other than Paypal for TC
caps?  The reason I am asking is that there have been mucho horror stories
about Paypal circulating as of late, and I personally am leery of the whole
system.  If MOs are accepted, it may increase the customer base, the
addition of myself included.  I have checked the site many times, but could
find no reference to optional purchasing methods.

Thank you,
John Richardson