Re: What's truly better?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I've seen in both ways with excellent results.  I think most would put the
spark gap in parallel with the transformer output but some put the spark gap
in series with the output.  I think
Terry Blake does it this way.

The Captain