RE: WANTED: 1 Foot piece of 6" PVC

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

I'll second what Dan reports - I've checked every Home Depot and similar
store in my area (Eastern MA), and they only carry up to 4" PVC pipe and
fittings.  You have to go to a plumbing distributor for anything
larger.  $13 sounds like a 4" price.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

All the home depots and lowes in our area only sell up to 4" diameter
maximum.
After that, you need to go to a special pipe distributor where the prices
are exhorbitantly higher.

The Captain