Re: Dangers of SSTCs ! ! ! Measured

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Not to be critical, but a mobile phone is not a cell phone. My mobile phone
puts out 35 watts of power and you dont put it in your ear and talk to your
thumb.
   Robert  H