RE: Motorola 33794 electric field imaging IC

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Jim,

I've read up on it, but it seems pretty electronically complicated for me.
THe concept is great though.

RWW

 > Anybody fooled with the MC33794.. it's a thing used to image electric
 > fields, typically for air bag controllers, etc.
 >
 > It "generates a high purity sinewave, steers it to one of 9 external
 > electrodes and measures the resutlant field coupled into the non-driven
 > electrodes"

http://e-www.motorola-dot-com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MC33794&node
Id=0143597973b9G0

 > The evm (KIT33794DHEVM) works at 125 kHz (of all frequencies to
 > choose!)  $138 from future-active-dot-com
 >
 > Here's the data sheet for the part:
 >   http://e-www.motorola-dot-com/brdata/PDFDB/docs/MC33794.pdf
 >
 > The part is $3 in Qty:1000+

--- Richard Wayne Wall