Re: WANTED: High Voltage MICA Capacitors

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

 > Try Phil Sellatti at Fair Radio Sales in Lima, OH, or Gary Sterling at C&H
 > Sales in Pasadena, CA.  Also Surplus City in Albuquerque, NM.
 > Dr. Resonance

	I check C&H, or at least their Pasadena store, pretty regularly and
haven't seen any really good micas there since I bought a couple of
0.006 mfd, 20 kV Sprague transmitting capacitors over 20 years ago.  Had
to pay the exhorbitant price of  20 bucks each!!!  Never hurts to call
them, though.  I think that at one time Bill Wysock used to check them
even more often than I did, and got all of the "good stuff".

Ed