Re: chat?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Torlin: My students and I make capacitors with 4 mil PE bag stock and
flashing with 12 mill total thickness. We heat seal the plates in bags to
keep them in place and wrap the poly around the sides to hold everything in
place. Simple stacking dosent work. all plates are secured with straps and
pop rivets with 2 washer spacers. Aluminum flashing cuts well with a paper
cutter and punch with no problems. Salt water caps work well . See the geek
group for details. My caps work well, but oil caps are a bit of trouble.
Contact me off list.
      Robert  H