Compilation

Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

I tried to post this recently, but I don't think that it went thru:

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has a compilation of all of the Tesla coil
plans that have been made available in books and magazines for the last
century.  I have been looking for something like this for a while, and it
would make interesting reading.  Also, does anyone have any prototyping
board that they might sell?  I will be using it for an MMC.
Thanks,
John Richardson