Final release of schematic and parts list available for VTTC Controller Board

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

The final release of the VTTC Controller board schematics and parts list are
now available.  The design is checked and complete and the boards will be
ordered on
March 14th which is the deadline for ordering.  However, even if you don't
get payment in by March 14th, don't despair, I will be ordering extra
boards.

VTTC Controller Board Page
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil13.htm

For those of you who double-checked my artwork, you will be awarded free
boards.  Thanks for the great help!

The Captain