RE: Need Volunteers to check Artwork - VTTC Staccato Controller

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

No offense meant but I was under the impression Mentor Graphics made
the best EDA high quality software! ;-) I certainly would expect it to
cope with a simple two-layer board with only a handful of logic
components and a single supply rail.

 >>Actually, Mentor Graphics is what the drafting department uses here at
work.  I don't use it for my personal boards.
Also, I am only allowed to use schematic capture in Mentor Graphics (union
policies), so I really don't get to use the PCB
portion of Mentor that much.