NST replacements

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

This past fall I paid a retired engineer from a certain leading NST
manufacturer to set down with me for a day and help develop a new design as
a replacement for those NST's that will soon be unavailable even used.  The
new ones will be electronic in a few years and a current limited
conventional NST will no longer be available.

We developed two designs:

     16 kV at 100 mA

     16 kV at 200 mA

This summer when I get back to Wisconsin I will order some cores and bobbins
and we shall try our hand at winding these two xmfr designs.  We will market
them with open core/coil assemblies so Tesla experimenters can drop them
into a small plastic oil-filled tank.  The oil will allow for operation at
the higher currents than normally available from conventional NST's.

I don't have a clue regarding pricing as we do not yet have material pricing
and no estimate of actual labor time for construction.

I will keep the list posted of our work as it progresses.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913