Re: Need Volunteers to check Artwork - VTTC Staccato Controller

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>
>
>Why not just build it? It's your project.
>
>KEN

Ken,

I'm surprised you would say that.  Dan is making these boards available
to other prospective staccato coilers.  It's to the advantage of the other
propective buyers that the board be free of errors.  ( I suspect that
Dan doesn't make many errors anyway, but he's being thorough by
asking others to check his work.)

It's all part of working together to further the art of coiling, and to
aid in coil research, etc.  You know..... the spirit of cooperation
as opposed to the "everyman for himself" philosophy.  One of the
great things about this list and this group is how folks work together,
share information, learn from each other, etc.

John