Re: Various questions was: Re: potential transformer for sale?

Original poster: "Jocelyn Duquette by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com>

we are building something beyond the traditional RIFE system providing AC,
DC & magnetic electromagnetic energy w/ quartz tube filled w/ water & some
gases, 5D Lahkovsky coil, etc. We are going after isntant healing.

there is a whole new system we are building.

please tell me more about yourself:

Original poster: "Chris Brick by way of Terry Fritz "

"

 > FYI I am building a bio-medical device I need good explanations to describe
 > all the changes going on as well as the different waveforms & signals being
 > created. Most web sites don't seem to get to that level of explainations.

I'm curious about what it is your researching/designing. I'm in the
bio-medical world myself and have been working with some others on
possible HV applications.

Chris

Ciao!
Jocelyn Duquette,