Re: 5kva pole pig on ebay

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>

This is a good deal if your only other options include paying onerous
shipping charges, otherwise Resonance Research probably has the better
deal.  I purchased one of these transformers last year from the same
individual for $199, the starting bid at that time.  Since nobody seems to
be bidding on these things (I think Dr R saturated the market) you should
be able to get it for the starting bid price.  The transformer I purchased
was delivered to my door step in California by T&R Electric and was in
excellent condition.

Dave