SSTC / VTTC Staccato Controller Orders Deadline

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Regarding the SSTC / VTTC Staccato Controller Boards:

I'd like to have all payments in for boards by Friday, March 14th.  So if
you haven't yet sent in your payment
please do so as soon as possible to reserve your board.  I will be ordering
some extras, but that quantity is very
limited.

Again, package price is $21.00 for each board which includes (5) Screw
Terminals plus $4.00 USPS Priority Shipping.
If you are an international customer, please enclose $8.00 for Global
Priority Shipping.  I'd prefer only to ship these
boards via trackable mail for obvious reasons.

Send payment to:
Daniel McCauley
833 Westfield Drive
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

Or VIA Paypal:   Paypal Id:  liche-at-snip-dot-net

Thanks again.  I'm hoping to have boards delivered by the end of the month
of March.