Re: TC triggered high energy discharge

Hi Jim,

I think Bill Wysock has done this.  I remember it blew out light bulbs
around the house and such and was generally a destructive event.  I think
the 50kV pulse discharge found it's way back in to the AC house wiring.

I think I found the picture on his site (top photo):

http://www.ttr-dot-com/hist.html

May want to contact bill for more info.

Cheers,

         Terry