VTTC Stacatto Boards - Taking Payment now.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I'm going to start taking orders for the VTTC boards now even though the
design is not yet completed.  This is to ensure we get most orders in a
timely fashion so we can get the boards
manufactured as soon as possible.

VTTC Staccato Board
Approx. 5" x 2.5" size
Double Sided
Silkscreen / Solder Mask
$21.00 EA + Shipping

The $21.00 includes (1) one board with 5 screw terminals.  I'm including the
screw terminals with the order as minimum orders for these terminals are
100, therefore, thought it be easier
just to buy them in bulk upfront as most probably wouldn't spend the cash
for 100 terminals.

Shipping Options:  Prices are for all amounts of boards ordered (i.e. if you
order 3 boards, shipping is still $4.00)

USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation ($4.00)
USPS First Class ($1.00)  Not responsible for lost boards - You take the
chance.

Send check or money order to:
Daniel McCauley
833 Westfield Drive