Re: NST Core wanted, primary in tact

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

It's easier to use a MOT.  Remove sec. windings and do a 10 turn test
winding.  It's usually about 1 volt/turn.  Saves you the trouble of messing
with the depotting process.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.