Re: Pictures of My Coil

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Nice pics! You are getting about the same sparks as my coil, and you are
using about 100 VA less than I am. Good job! By the way, with that CD you
stuck on the toroid, have you tried putting it through a microwave? Put it
in the microwave for about 4 seconds on high (make sure it's laying on top
of something like a styrofoam cup) and then put it on top of the coil. The
lightning follows through the cracks on the CD that are formed by the
microwave. Its pretty interesting to watch. Enjoy!

Original poster: "WIZZARD . by way of Terry Fritz "

I am only getting my feet wet, but I am proud of my coil.
My 15KV 60mA 6" coil is now able to connect between the torid and a
sharpened ground rod 36" away.
I am very excited, and would like to share my photos with you.

I will be throwing in another 15KV 30 mA transformer in the next couple weeks.
I can't wait.

I can now understand why some people want to throw chains over the
distribution wires from the nuclear power plant! LOL! This spark thing has
turned into an obsession...borderline sickness..-dot-compulsive disorder!!! May
be it's the Ozone.

Dwight, Ontario
Canada

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/15KV60mA36Inch.jpg