Re: Bundt From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>Pans and Toroid Construction

Original poster: "teri mckenney by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mck-at-ezy-dot-net>

Hello,
If often thought that copper sheet might be able to be "sandwiched" in
between a male,and female form using an hydraulic jack.In my thoughts the
1/2 forms would be a hard wood turned on a lathe.Maybe set the forms on a
sturdy table or concrete floor with a stick of lumber streching from
floor(table) to cross beam under ceiling rafters/joists. The problem is the
size of a decent toroid.Maybe go to the junkyard and pick up a wheel hup and
assembly(Like their doing with homemade windmills).Knock out the lugs and
attach a chunk of wood.Mount it to you're sturdy table,hook up a motor, belt
,and pulley.If you've gone this far a tool rest is easy.Easier said than
done, but doable, and once done the forms are there.The halves could be
filled with something ,like ,(here in the U.S.)"great Stuff" expanding foam
to help keep the dings down.Just a thought, though I know I should just "do"
it and not speculate.
B Mck.