Re: NST toastmaster

Original poster: "WIZZARD . by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pbobyk-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I think I found my problem. My Power factor correction cap's were of
sufficient value (150ufd) to run two 15KV/30mA NST's. I was down to one NST
when I was trying to overcome other problems.
I believe the leading power factor was to blame. I now have two NST's and
they will run for 5- 10 minutes before showing signs of getting warm.
I am excited about my new coil.
If I have time I will post some photos. :-)

Dwight, Ontario
Canada