Re: Counterpoise and MMC demise

Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

>I can't imagine any effect on what happens to a capacitor by changing the
>nature of the RF ground.

         Speculation:
         Suppose the effect is not on the normal function
         of the cap, as cap.  Suppose that the cap, via
         insulation breakdown becomes the path for RF HV
         getting To Ground anyway it can....

                 Just Speculating...

>>Is using a counterpoise hard on MMC capacitors?

         [snippage....]

--
         best
         dwp