RE: Higher Mains Frequency

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Well, you don't need inverters for one.
2nd, your 60hz transformers will probley still work on it, and all smps
would, mabey with poor power factor but a simple modification could help
fix that.
3rd, less idle current for transformers, smaller transformers for the same
power.