Re: Need help identifying the terminals on my first NST, and how

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Make sure you allways trace the cord back to the appliance too, I once made
that mistake in a very intresting way, was testing UPS with 100 watt light
bulb... randomly grab cord that looked just like the cord for it.. plug it
in, BZAAAP shock to the foot, large flash
Turns out I grabed one of the random cords I have that has striped ends,
both ends where nearly shorted to eachother.. and I was steping on it at
the time.. with bare feet (I don't notice steping on screws and wires and
screwdrivers and such anymore)
Not HV.. Not really lethal.. but wow did it wake ME up