Re: Can you identify this "pole transformer" looking thing . . .????

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Thanks Ed.  Maybe I should get one of those handbooks.  I wonder where i
could get one.  Be fun reading!
Yeah, I did see a good example of the fault power cycling on TV.  A hot air
balloon drifted into some power lines and there was huge arc but the power
shut-off.
A few seconds later, the power tried turning on again and this time blew the
basket right off the balloon.  It was on RealTV or something.

Dan