Re: Electric Waterfall Pictures

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Captain,

The second picture is pretty much what it looks like in real time.  I would
like to see it in total darkness in the cage, when I get the 4" coil for it
done.  The corona cloud  might look just as cool without the power arcing.
With my modification of  Dr. R's design, you could put a small coil in the
column and use the plate as the strike rail.  Might work great with one of
your SSTC's.  For something like that, a oil filled secondary would be
needed, as I have seen strikes that did hit the phenolic on the column.

Glad you liked it!

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>