Re: A simple true RMS wattmeter

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

On the subject of "build your own" watt-meter, there is another schematic
for a 1KW True (non-reactive) Power Meter at my web site below. It's in the
Tools section. There's also a little info on meters and shunts which is
always related to these projects - also located in the Tools section.

Take care,
Bart