Fw: Re: A simple true RMS wattmeter

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

Belay the following!  I could access his hand-drawn schematic at "(see the
figure)".

KCH

 > <<mailto:teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<<mailto:steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

<http://www.elecdesign-dot-com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=2190>http://www.elecdesign-dot-com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=2190