Re: Quad SSTC

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

At 08:29 10/06/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Peter Terren by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pterren-at-iinet-dot-net.au>
>
>Hi Alan
>I am extremely impressed by your quad coil.  Any thoughts of a V8?

I think the quad coil, hexa coil, etc, are all very impressive, but
personally if I had enough cash/time to build four small SSTCs, I would
blow it all on one giant SSTC instead... which is kind of what I'm doing
just now, I suppose. I guess Alan is fed up with massive coils, though,
having already achieved 10 foot sparks.

P.S. Check out the news report and pics from the 2003 UK Teslathon:

http://www.tcbouk-dot-org.uk/derby2003/derby2003.html

Steve C.