Re: DANS BOARDS- HOW DO I GET ONE?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Boards are $40.00 each with $5.00 fixed shipping cost for any number of
boards.
Add $5.00 additional shipping for international shipping

You can send check or money order to:
Daniel McCauley
833 Westfield Drive
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077

or via paypal  at my paypal address:  dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Thanks
Dan