Re: arbors

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Well, seeing you are using some hefty 1/2" G-10, then arbors are out of the
question.  If you had a small rinky-dink spark gap, then the arbors may
work, but for anything of some size,
you'll need to make a 4-bolt flange-hub connection or similar.

Dan