RE: How to build a Tesla Tower and free energy

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Or you can do what quite a few people do, typically people out in the
boondocks in the middle of nowhere.
They'll string a second line of wire right next to the high voltage power
line and through coupling as well, get
enough power to run their home etc... The line lengths must be relatively
long, but it works.

"Now who said there was no such thing as free energy!!!"

The Captain