RE: ASAP! Taking Orders for SSTC Power Boards ! ! ! $40.00 each

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Actually, those "big bricklets" are extremely easy to find. Newark, Digikey,
and Allied all carry a wide variety in stock
for fast delivery.  Also, my primary goal isn't to provide the group with
SSTC boards.  I'm designing this board for a specialized project for myself
which has its own design requirements.  Providing boards to the group is
merely a courtesy to the list since I'm already getting boards.

Dan