From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 9:26 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Could someone buy this motor for me?

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 >Original poster: "Ralph Zekelman by way of Terry Fritz
 ><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gridleak-at-bluemarble-dot-net>
 >
 >You can use any local hardware store to place an order with Grainger.
 >Also, suggest you check the McMaster-Carr catalog. They are much more
 >appreciative of the business.
 >
 >Ralph Zekelman

;)   snickers heard in the background....    McM should be more
appreciative  considering the cost difference of about on avg 27%
higher...   ( Granger is always lower in prices and same day delivery
as McM takes 3-5 days)  but McM always has the really neat stuff for
prototyping and the such...

Scot D