Re: PlasmaSonic SSTC Final Parts List release

Original poster: "Jocelyn Duquette by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Aloha Captain,
How can I reach you for the below information?

Is the below technology and board used for RIFE or alike system or plasma
speaker?

Any User's Manual?

Cost?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz "

After testing the PlasmaSonic SSTC, I have finalized the parts list and
updated the webpage accordingly.

All new information including corrections for the board are here:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil15.htm

Enjoy!

The Captain

Ciao!
Jocelyn Duquette, Wholio Inc, COO
112 E. Rockwood Blvd, #12
Spokane WA
Tel.: 509-747-3784
Email: <mailto:jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com>jdessence-at-yahoo-dot-com
Creating Together a future without pain and disease!<?xml:namespace prefix
= o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Do you Yahoo!?
<http://us.rd.yahoo-dot-com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo-dot-com>Yahoo!
SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software