RE: Calculating E-Field of SSTC or Tesla Coil

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

Terry,
       this is very true, my measurement only applied to a particular setup,
and with me sitting in a specific location with a specific posture relative
to the coil, while I watched the frequency meter. Every time I moved my arm,
or sat up or leaned over the frequency would shift. I'm using a very accurate
crystal time-based F meter. It was very painstaking work.

-Pete Lawrence.