Re: Calculating E-Field of SSTC or Tesla Coil

Hi Dan,

E-Tesla6 can calculate x/y arrays of numbers that can be imported into
Excel or MathCad.  See the readme file and the other site:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/E-Tesla6.zip

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/andrewb/models/models.htm

The program is really to find Fo, but we have had great fun with the data
that can be plotted from the array work files.

Cheers,

         Terry