Re: hi freq's and computers

Hi,

Try running separate ground wires between the computers, routers, etc.  It
does not really need to be connected to ground, but a separate wire will
insure the cases are all at the same potential.  The problem now is that on
box is more of an antenna than the other and the RF currents are flowing
through the cat cables between boxes.  A parallel ground cable should give
any stray RF currents a nice path the flow other than in the data wires.

Of course, it is best to turn it all off and unplug it and detach long
cables (antenna's).  However, if the equipment has to stay on, ground
everything to each other and to a nice totally separate ground system.  I
have noticed that USB cables are especially good at picking up noise.

Cheers,

         Terry