Re: newbie questions

Original poster: "harry by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harry-at-prcn-dot-org>

Hello Chris

Perhaps what I should have said is I have a legnth of 12.5" pvc sewer pipe
and also about 6 ea. of 12/30 & 9/30 NST's  (all Allansons) along with a
selection of MOT's (about 20...... all different  :(

Asumming I wish to reach 6' sparks would I be wasting my time using the
nst's , The Brit's and the Ausies seem to be doing very well with MOT's and
I may give this a try when I have 4 of a kind.

Due to the exchange rate it is expensive to buy and ship parts to Canada
(usualy resulting in additional costs of about 75%) and most E-bay vendors
do not want to ship outside the US.

I will however be purchasing some geek caps as they seem to be quite robust
and use about 100th the space.

Funds permitting I hope to puchase one of the 16k/200 NST's  in the winter.

Lance

P.S.
I was given a couple dozen older style CDE capacitors (still in box)all are
similar to part # DD0694.5  does anyone know if these can be used in any
sort of tesla coil projects ?

Thanx