From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 7:07 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: potential transformers

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Someone had recently posted a note on the list with regards to an
individual who had a number of potential transformers for sale on e-Bay.
checked on e-Bay and could only find a vender of 12 kV units.  I need
the
14.4 kV PT's.

Anyone recall the name or email address of this person?

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913