PlasmaSonic SSTC - First Light a success

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I've finished building my PlasmaSonic SSTC.  With the exception of the
minor error (previously posted), the unit
works flawlessly under resistive load testing.  I will hook up the unit
to my resonator this evening for a final test
and then test at CW mode with audio modulation.

Has anyone else gotten very far with their boards yet???
If so, please keep us posted.

Thanks

Dan