August TeslaThon in Fla.??

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hi All...

I was wondering if there is going to be a Teslathon in August in the
Gulfsouth this year. ( La., Ms. Al. Fl. area)
if I remember correctly there was one in Fl sometime back...  ( I dont
believe it but the wifey actually asked about it and wants to go to it)

let me know if anything is planned for a teslathon within 300 miles of New
Orleans

Scot D